Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 19 December 2011

2nd post of the day! Big, Bold and Beautiful




I have been busy sorting out my wardrobe and drawers of clothes I don't wear any more( truth is I don't fit in them any more!!!!!)

 Do you ever wish you hadn't started?! So to break up the boredom of tidying wardrobes I thought I would do another post. I made these cards using some bright card blanks I had free in a magazine. There was no way I would use them as card bases but they make great, bright and bold flowers and leaves don't you think?

These are in my Etsy shop. 
Has any one got any tips on selling on Etsy? I have had my shop since May. Only 1 real sale (for which I am grateful) The other was daughter who felt so sorry for me! I have noticed many newer shops doing quite well so am I doing something wrong?  Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of these cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Sarah....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, colourful and beautiful! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning sarah.i love the big flowers and bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Sarah - the bright colours look fab on the kraft card :o) I've no idea what works on Etsy yet hun, I plan on starting my shop after Christmas so we will see! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are just fab!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails