Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Never mind WOYWDW... how about What's on my floor Monday! (WOMFM)

I have often seen blog posts about "What's on your work desk Wednesday?"  but I have a new one " What's on  your floor Monday?!!!!!"




I spent approximately 7 hours  Monday Evening cut up HUGE pieces of card into 12 x 12 and A4 pieces. Let me tell you my neck, shoulders and back are still aching....badly!

Why? I hear you ask. Because shortly I will be opening up an internet shop selling die cuts ready for you to decorate yourself as well as Sizzix and Stix 2 anything products

You will be able to buy die cut:
bags, boxes, album covers, flowers etc

Thanks for stopping by my blog today

hugs Sarah

4 comments:

  1. whahhaa you have lot's of work to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that's an impressive amount of card! I'm not surprised you're achey - but what a good excuse for a soak in a hot bath surrounded by bubbles!!

    Good luck with the new venture!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you've done well Sarah!! and love the sound of your new shop! it will be exciting time for you!!
    Hope you get rid of those aches and pains real soon!! Warmth and Heat usually helps!!
    Take Care
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to see that other people use thier floors whilst crafting too! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails