Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

For someone special - Totally Gorjuss DT card # 111



 A welcome to you

hope you are all well this week. My MIL is improving. She had the staples removed from a 10 inch scar!and found that to be very painful. Now my dad is quite ill. He may have to go into hospital. He has had a very bad water infection. He had one last year and ended up in hospital on an intravenous antibiotic.Though it is bad again this year the Doc is more concerned with his struggling to breath. He may need to have oxygen. I spoke to him on the phone and was shocked at how bad he sounded. He is 86.My mum (70) is partially disabled so between them they rely on each other a lot. There is nothing nice about old age is there?!


Totally Gorjuss challenge this week is
For someone special

our sponsor this week is 
Simon Says Stamp
Here is my card for this week. A friend lost his grandfather this week. He was special to all his family so as a tribute to him I am posting this sympathy card that I am sending them as a card about someone special.

Have a lovely weekend

Hugs sarah x

p.s. I have more craft room clear out candy to give away to whoever comments the most. Watch out for a post. !!!!!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful and stylish card! Love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah....and I hope your parents get better very soon hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, glad to hear that your MIL is improving although the scar sounds painful !! I really hope the pain eases soon for her.
    Sorry to hear that your dad is so ill. I really hope he goes on ok and they can make him more comfortable. No there is nothing fun about old age!!
    I love your card - it's gorgeous!!
    Take Care and Big Big Cyber Hugs!!
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful elegant card !
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah your card is beautiful. I love the elegance of it. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep all of you in my prayers. Hugs, dj

    Oh, does this challenge end this week, or go through the 30th?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails