Happy Monday to all of you. Hope you all had a good weekend. Did you watch the football? I'm not into it but I did watch the England match. I felt so sorry for the England goalie.
Here is my card for Chi Chi Memories. Natalie sent me this lovely Freddie loves Daddy stamp which you can
This image is so cute, dont you think?
I have used Tim Holtz papers, Copics and Nestabilities to make this card.The sentiments were cut using a Sizzix die.
If you haven't visited Natalies blog you really must. She has some great images to use and the DT have made some brilliant cards too.
Lyndsey Thank you Lyndsey for thinking of me. You need to tell everyone 6 things about yourself that aren't true and one thing that is true. I will leave you to guess which is the truthful bit!!!! So here goes
- I have the perfect figure
- I always tell my husband when I buy new craft goodies, shoes or handbags
- I always keep to the speed limit
- I always do my housework before I make any cards
- I never eat chocolate in secret
- I limit my blogging time to 1 hour a day
I also have to pass this award to 6 other blogging friends and they are
Speak to you soon
Love sarah XXX