Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

Look at what I have been making

£8.99 + p.p

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

£8.99 + p.p.


£9.99 + p.p
I am sorry I haven't visited many of you recently. I have been busy making jewellery.

It started as a hobby. I showed some of my pieces to the girls at school and I have had loads of orders!
I am putting some up for sale on my Etsy shop. Some have sold before I even got to put them on the shop!!!!


Here are a few pics of some of the items I have made.

If you would like one just email me or leave a comment as I can recreate many of them/.

Thank yopu for looking

sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, is there nothing you can't do hun?! Well done on the jewellery making, you have far more creativity and patience than I could ever hope for! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're all gorgeous Sarah, really lovely! Well done on getting all those orders :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous sarah.really stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are really one busy lady! Love the bead work, very pretty! The colors are great! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails