Links at top of page

Followers

Monday, 23 July 2012

Leaf it in

Oh dear I am late with this post for Totally Gorjuss. I just seem to be so busy but I don't know what I have done!. Does that make sense? School finished for me today so now my priority is tidying up the house and getting rid of my excess craft items as I have been in trouble with my family for taking over the house. I am selling mystery craft parcels £10 + £1.50 postage full of new and used items, cardstock, papers, stamps, ribbons, buttons, templates, sizzlits etc. I have sold some already and the recipients have been pleased with what they had. 

If you would like one just email me theparadiseway@hotmail.com

Now back to TG. We are sponsored this week by Heathers Hobbie Haven

The theme is Leaf it in. so anything with leaves on will be fine.

This is a card I had to make for our Head Teacher.

Thank you for looking

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and the sewing one below too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, your cards are always so fresh and original. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning sarah.gorgeous colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails