Links at top of page

Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

Winner of my candy

Sorry i am late with this but i was struck down with those horrible viruses that are doing the rounds as well as conjunctivitis.

It was lovely to read how you would use the candy if you won it.

The winner is Squirrel

This is what she said:
"Oh Sarah, this is such a pretty candy hun, and thanks for offering it - I would use it to make a 54th Anniversary card for my darlin' parents, I think something romantic, even after all those years! Hugs, Sxx"

54 years of marriage. That really needs celebrating. Congrats Squirrel. Can you email me your address and i will post out your candy.

I will be putting up some more candy soon.

Hugs Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Awh, hun!! Thank you sweetie, so much. Mum and dad's anniversary is at the end of March so I will make sure to blog a photo of what I make for them with these gorgeous goodies. Bless your heart. I hope you are on the mend now love, you've been so poorly. Biggest of hugs, Sxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails