Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

Anything goes at Totally Gorjuss

A nice easy theme for yoy at Totally Gorjuss this week

Anything Goes

I have used this cute image and just used 3 main colours on it. Strawberries and cupcakes as we see summer come to an end!

The sponsor this week is none other than me! Well my shop Craft All Day
I have lots of lovely goodies in the shop and i am adding new items daily. I do hope you will visit .

Do check out my teamies makes for this week too. They are fab!

I hope you will join in

Hugs 

Sarah xx


4 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet card Sarah! Lovely to hear about your daughter too! Hope she is doing well :)
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, beautiful card, love the strawberries! hope you are well!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Sarah, loved this card xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails