Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 3 October 2013

Graph It Markers

Here is a card I made that i coloured with Graph It Markers. These are alcohol ink pens which contain 20% more ink than other pens!

They blend beautifully. They can be bought individually or in packs of 3 or 12.
• 158 colours chosen by the top Fashion & Design schools
• Cutting edge ergonomic design for maximum comfort in use
• First ever Blending Palette to create your own unique colours
The range consists of 158 carefully selected colours with 11 different skin tones and a new range of greys not found in any other range - Pink Greys and Green Greys.


I will be demonstrating Pan Pastels and Graph'It UK markers at 4 Garden and Leisure stores this weekend, (Melbicks, Barnet Hill, Percy Throwers and Gardenlands) 5th and 6 th October . I hope if you are nearby you will come and have a look at these great products and say hello . Xx

Sarah xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh me likey. I saw these on one of the create and craft programmes and the lady demonstrating sold them really well how colours dont bleach etc I had been having a nightmare with my promarkers and was very tempted but knew hubby would be a bit miffed - could you advise what would be the best pack to start with?? ( I have just got 3 copics in skin colours - as I hadnt realised you could buy graph its individually but I found on tinternet last night you could - doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails