Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shabby Chic Scrapbook Page

My new granddaughter is 1 month old today. She was born 3 weeks early. Her birth has brought back my love for scrap booking. So far i have done 4 scrap book pages about her. This one is in a Shabby Chic style. In the picture she is only hours old. I love how she is nestling into her mum for safety and comfort. She really is a little treasure.

Thank you for looking.

Oh and do pop over to my shop Craft All Day whwere i have added loads of new products

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful page and granddaughter. Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page Sarah, for such a gorgeous girl. I adore the photo you have used - it just screams motherhood and tenderness and nurturing love. Beautiful, and I admit it, it brought a tear to my eyes. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is lovely Sarah! And your granddaughter is sooooo sweet! Hope she and your daughter are doing well :)
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails