I was at Ally Pally on Saturday. It was a lot quieter than The NEC or Olympia but we still sold a stack of Promarkers. I'm beginning to feel like the Promarker Queen!!!!!
Here are a few pics from the day, including my husband Michael ( he who hates all things crafty!!!) who was actually taking money for items and getting on very well with all the ladies. Hmmmm a bit of a charmer I think! He is with Sue who works on the Hotshotcrafts stand too.
It was great to meet up with Scrappymax. Hi Max. Hope you enjoyed the day. I will email you soon. There were a few others that I missed, Brenda and Lynne. Hope you both had a good day.
I did manage to buy, in one of my 10 minute- dash to the stand I like- buy what I want- get back again - moments, 2 LOTV stamps. One of them is posted here for some challenges.
Well I have a card lesson now and I am showing my ladies how to colour with distress inks. The cards below have been coloured this way. This is the first time I have coloured with them.
Speak to you soon
Love Sarah XXX
Challenges I am entering are
- one stitch at a time - torn, distressed, shabby (my papers are shabby vintage Tim Holtz and distress inks)
- Simple Doodles - Inspire others
- Sophisticat Challegne - so distressing
- Crafty Angels - My favourite things ( papers and stamp)
- Secret Crafter saturday challenge - Get well
- Cute Card Thursday - mono mania (pink)
- Papertake weekly - cutie pie
- just cute bears - flowers