Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 8 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss challenge #29

My don't these weeks go by quickly!
It's Saturday so that means there is a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we want your cards to be "Pink and Green". Now I'm afraid this card is very plain and boring as I seem to have lost my creative juices!!!
But do check out the DT cards as they are all great
And do check my blog on Monday as I will be posting my first DT card for Chi Chi Memories. I do hope Natalie likes what I have done with her images
Have a great weekend
Love Sarah XXX

7 comments:

  1. so pretty and I love the bling!
    enjoy the weekend,
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is strikingly simple card Sarah that is so effective. I love it.
    LOL Bxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah I love your card. It's so pretty. :) Wishing you a lovely week. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! Love the embossed detail and the added bling! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this card is lovely.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not boring at all!! It's lovely - I have this stamp and love it :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah!

    Oeh, this one is pretty! I love the flowery embossed parts! How did you do them? That's beautiful! Very nice card!!

    Hugz,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails