Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Totally Gorjuss Dt card challenge 43


Here is my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. Our theme this week is AQUA. Our sponsor is Lily of the Valley, how exciting is that!!!
So come on. Lets see what you can do . If you have got a LOTV stamp please use it but it isn't necessary to enter.
Once again the DT have some super cards for inspiration.
 As you know I am a Sizzix addict so I had to add some Grungepaper Tim Holtz wings cut from a Sizzix die.
Here is what I used
  • LOTV stamp
  • Basic Grey papers
  • Nestabilities circle
  • Flourish stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Grungepaer
  • Distress inks
  • Sizzix die
  • Stapler
I think it looks a bit like a Grunge Fairy card. I hope you like it
Love sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.... luv the image & colour combo...fab layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous I just love those dies you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so DARLING, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah I just love everything about this card!! The image, colors, layout and those cute wings and crown!!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card sarah.fab image and love the soft blue colours :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah,

    What a lovely card! Like a lot the way you put there those big wings and crown! Looks great! And the colors are very pretty as well! Very nice!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. the image is really cute, i love how you have placed the wings either side of your card, and her crown makes her a fabulous Fairy Queen.

    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous...I love the mix of grunge with cute!!! great use of your dies! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails