I had a lovely lesson this afternoon. I was showing my ladies how to use embossing powders, glossy card and brayers, making miniature tiles etc. It was good fun.
In yesterday's lesson I showed my ladies how to make this Magnolia card. The image is so cute. It is mainly white and pink. Some copied mine exactly whilst others varied it. The results were beautiful. They were very pleased with the cards they took home.
Here is what I used:
- coloured it with Distress inks....Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage, Frayed Burlap, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo.
- Tim Holtz Shabby Vintage papers
- Flourish stamp
- MS punches
- various flowers
- A spoonful of sugar - Anything goes
- Papertake Weekly - Cut it out
- Just Magnolia - White + 1
- Pink Friday - A pink card to cheer someone up
Thank you for visiting and any comments you may leave
hugs Sarah x