Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Back from the NEC



 Sarah, the owner of Hotshotcrafts
 Wow what a great show the NEC was. It was so busy on the Hotshotcrafts stand. The new Papermania Woodland and Oriental ranges sold extremely well.

The best part was meeting up with blogging pals. so a big HELLO to
Brenda from Floral Fantasies Such a lovely lady. I was so excited to meet her that I completely forgot to tell her how gorgeous all her cards are
Dawn from Allpinkgirl. She is so Glam. And another lovely lady too. Thanks for the tips Dawn with the Inkidinks (and everything else I bought too) Your cards are stunning. It was lovely to see her family too.
Lynne from Stamp around the block. Yet another lovely lady. Lynne has a great digi stamp blog too Sentiments 4 you
Max from Scrappymax. So glad you made it to the show Max and looked me up. Max is special as she is the first blogging friend I met in person!. I met her mum too who enjoyed the cake show.
It was also great to see members past and present of my card making clubs . They were, Diane ( and her husband Norman), Maggie,Sarah, Karen, Mary and her daughter Janet, Jane, Daisy, Grace, Karen, Lydia and Cindy. The "colour blind" aunt and niece ( who I normally see at Ally Pally....sorry I can't remember your names. How bad of me but it was lovely to see both of you.)

 Also hi to Lyndsey and Fern from Lyndseymariedesigns who owns a craft shop local to me

 Mum and dad made it for the Sunday morning too.
The photos show the goodies I bought . I can't wait to start using them. And there are the Hotshot girls at 8 o'clock in the morning on Sunday enjoying a muffin and coffee before the show started!
Have a great evening. Keep warm
hugs Sarah x

13 comments:

  1. hi all your piccys look great!! looks like a fun day out!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those goodies look gorgeous,can't wait to see what you make with them!
    Glad to hear you had a great time and that people liked my boyfriends Woodland Folk range ;)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at all your goodies - didn't we do well hehe - it was great to see you and say hello - hope the rest of the day went well :o)hugs xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like you had a great time huni and gorgeous goodies not to mention your wonderful display of cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Sarah

    It was soooooo good to meet you.

    The whow was really great, but I can tell you that I thoght about your poor feet more than once over that weekend and thinking how utterly exhaused you would be come Monday.

    I've only ever do a single day demoing and that is more than enough for me, so four days on the trot must be something else.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much stash missus?!?!? Wow hun, I'm impressed at your shopping skills. Glad to hear that you had such a great time and I am sooo in awe of your card display, looks amazing. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh MAMMA!! as squirrel says.. 'How much stash?!?!'
    You is oone lucky lady! but you desserve that much stash too, judging by the amount of cards you make!!
    Your card display looks great!
    wish I could make it to one of those hugemungus scrap festvals at the NEC!
    Its on my 'to do' list now anyway Lol

    Hope you have a lovley week

    Smiles Nina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just having a little catch up round blogland..:0)..looks like you had a fabby time at the NEC...ive vever been to a show..maybe next year??!!..it would be great to meet everyone IRL..:0)

    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! that's a huge hall of stash! so glad you have had a fun time! wish we could of met up! next time for sure!! So nice to see your name in lights too!
    Well done you! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds as if you had an amazing time Sarah - makes me feel quite jealous!! On the other hand I know only too well just how much hard work it is too!! Definitely want all your goodies that you got though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Looks as if you had a wonderful time, and you brought home lots of goodies. Enjoy them!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so jealous! :P Looks like alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! Look at all this gorgeous yummy crafting stuff. I need some of this in my craft area!! I'm so jealous!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails