Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Grungepaper flower Scrapbook

This is the front cover of the scrapbook. It was for some friends celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary

The flowers are made from Grungepaper. Cut with a Sizzix die and coloured with Distress inks. Then I stamped over them randomly
The word Treasure was cut from mat board with a Sizzix phrase die
The leaves were made the same way as the flowers. Another Sizzix die
Close up of the flowers
A secret page inside
This page had historical and general information about what happened oh this day (10th August) in history. I burnt the edges with a flame from a candle.


Close up of the hinges and Fleur de Lys. Cut fron Grungepaper,  put through an embossing folder and distress inked.

A DVD was made of the surprise party held for them. I made this matching  DVD box with another Sizzix die and used a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to create the hinges

Rear view of DVD box

I really enjoyed making this project. I am helping some of my ladies who come to card classes to make their own version of this scrapbook now

Well I said it was a long post but I do hope you enjoyed it and that it has inspired you to have a go.
Sizzix dies dies are available from me
Everything else used is available from Sarah ( another one!) at Hotshotcrafts
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment if you have the time
hugs Sarah x

12 comments:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful Sarah, I love the whole project, you have made it so well.
    I bet your ladies will love making it.
    Have a great day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah. Beautiful project. Thanks for sharing.

    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tim would be proud!! love all the different elements :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this album and yes you've given me lots of inspiration. I have a very small crafting club going and we're making scrap book albums this term. It starts next Tuesday and I'm nowhere near ready for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is gorgeous sarah.the scrapbook is fab, i love the flowers on the front and great dvd box :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah. It sure looks as if you've been busy! Just love the flowers that you created for the front of your scrapbook. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. replica evening bags replica hermes handbags g0o28n4p38 replica bags in uk Click Here r8p64d5f44 replica bags china replica bags forum index i3v41n7k30 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags joy u2y36f9t57

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails