So here goes, my 10 fovourite cards of 2010.
1. I made this card in January. I love Tilda stamps. I used my Sizzix dies and embossing folders here.
Samantha liked them so I made her one for her wedding.
8. In May I made this Sweet Pea easel card.
11. Love was in the air in August.
12. Do you remeber the story of Hugo in August? It still makes me laugh.
13. Say it with flowers in September
14. October saw some more Sweet Pea Easel cards.
15. Magnolia 40th Anniversary.
16. More flowers
17. November had a snowman with Tilda
18. Finally December saw Tilda cooking and some hand made soaps.
Well there you go. Some of my fave creations in 2010. As you can see I couldn't help myself and limit it to 10!!!!!.
I hope you enjoyed my trip down Memory Lane. I have enjoyed looking at your memories too.
I can't wait to see what all you make this year.
warm hugs Sarah x