Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday 27 March 2011

A great NEC!!!!!

After 4 very busy days the NEC show is all over. It was a great show. Although I was busy working I did get the chance to do a little bit of shopping each day!!!!!! I will post some photos of my craft goodies in the week as well as more pics of all the lovely friends I met up with, some new some old.
Here are a few to keep you going.

Here I am, ready for action, Aquamarker in hand
Deep in concentration

2 very talented ladies Bev ( all the things I love) and Jacqui (cats whiskers)
Another talented lady. Sheena

Yet another talented lady, Jayne Nesterenko

Here I am with Jayne and other craft lady. We also had our photo taken and put on the Crafters Companion Facebook page. Only thing is I have my eyes shut! Well I was tired
With 2 more talented ladies , the lovely Dawn (All pink girl) and her lovely  "mom" Sue from Imagination Crafts. So many talented ladies, everywhere!!!!!!!
More Pics tomorrow. My bed is calling me!!!!!!
Hugs sarah x

7 comments:

  1. so many fab photos, TFS!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I can see you were having fun. It's great you also managed to do some shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice .Thank you ...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good time was had by all. Wish I could have been there but hope to make it in October instead as hopefully Brian will be back to full health by then.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was lovely to meet you too sarah and oh my god dreading see my pic....after 4 days I probably look like something the cat dragged in...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it looks like it was an amazing show and you met some really fab people can't wait to see your new goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Jayne Nesterenko was on the create and craft channel a bit more. She is by far the best and I also love her soothing voice :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails