Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Jewellery workshop

Yesterday I had my first jewellery workshop. Originally I had expected about 6 to attend. In the end there were just 2., but that didn't matter. We had a great time. My ladies really enjoyed it, in fact more than I thought they would. They already attend my card classes.

The workshop included a Starter Kit which has the most beautiful quality glass pearls.

 
I showed them the basics with some other beads and the let them loose on their kits . Below are pictures of what they made.

The clear faceted beads catch the light and glisten beautifully.

They were very happy with their makes.

I will post some of my makes later

dont get too wet! (if you live in England)

hugs Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are one creative lady! Glad you had a good class, I know I would have really enjoyed it! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails