Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

"Rawr" means I love you in Dinosaur

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss.

And we want to see "Something Yellow"
Our sponsor this week is Meljen designs. The DT have each used one of their images on our cards this week. I chose this cute Dino. Check out the rest of my teamies makes.

Well we aren't getting any sunshine in England at the moment so we might as well brighten our days with yellow cards!!!!!

hugs Sarah x


11 comments:

  1. Just the cutest Sarah...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute dinosaur! What fabulous papers, too! A great card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning sarah.i love the sweet dino ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Sarah and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, he is so cute! It's sure to brighten someone's day. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi have left something on my blog for you xxxx Love the card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. goldcoders hyip templates

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. goldcoders hyip templates

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails