Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 5 November 2009

First day at the NEC

A very tired hello to everyone
What a great and busy day we had at the NEC today. We sold out of some of the new packs of Promarkers and this is only the first day!!. But don't worry there will be more delivered tomorrow.
It was lovely to see faces I recognized from Ally Pally and Newbury, namely Colette and her sister Sue(?). Thanks for coming over and saying hello. And what a surprise when I looked up and saw Crystaltips. Also it was great to see Aunty Pat and her friend Gina and Theresa, who works with my husband, and her mum . Hello too to Chris from New Zealand who has just become a Grandma and is stocking up on craft stash while here and to Tracey who is new to stamping. There were so many I have seen before so hello to all of you. It was like meeting up with old friends.
I'm not at the show tomorrow as it is my full day at school ( my proper job!! well it pays for craft!!!)
but I will be there Sat and Sun so come on over and say hello and see what we have on offer at the Hotshotcrafts stall.
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarahxxxx
    hope you got home ok and not to tried xxx
    it was fantastic to meet you today xxx
    you are such a talented lady xxx
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw you demonstrating letraset pens on Sunday and you gave me some great tips, told me your blog and I said I would post you a comment - thanks for your tips I will definately try them out - it was lovely to meet you and am now a follower so will look out for some great ideas - Lynne x ps if you want to have a look at my blog its www.in2crafting.blogspot.com - the more the merrier!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails