Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Just Magnolia week 31 - sketch from Mina


My second post of the day.
I had a lovely card group this afternoon - Stamping and Promarkers and a bit of scrapbooking too. And Hobbycraft rang me up and offered me their new magazine, one free for each member of my card lessons. So that was nice as it has £35 worth of vouchers in it
Well here is my entry for Just Magnolia. It's been ages since I've entered their challenge. The sketch was nice to follow. I made Circle flowers with a sizzix die, a Magnolia stamp ( of course Sarah...you are entering the Just Magnolia Challenge duh !!!), Promarkers, brads and Brenda Pinnock papers.
Please ;eave a comment whether it's about this card or anything else. have a good evening
Love Sarah XXX

4 comments:

  1. a wonderful card, love the paper flowers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, I love your pretty flowers, fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sarah. Sorry been so busy lately and haven't had time to visit. Off on hols tomorrow as well so catch up on my return.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails