Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

Whiff of Joy GDT call



There is a great sketch at Katharina's blog, and with it is the possibility of being a Guest Designer for 2 months!!!. What a fab chance is that. So I thought I would give it a go. I have entered load of challenges and never won one. So lets see how I do with this one. Actually I love making cards anyway for no particular reason. It stops me causing trouble somewhere else. Oh and from doing the ironing, cooking, cleaning, gardening........................................... You know what I mean.

Anyway here is the sketch and I have used the Whiff of Joy winter love two birds stamp.
I have coloured it with Promarkers and the papers are Brenda Pinnick. I have also used distress inks around the edge of the card and my paper edge distresser on the papers too.
Thanks for all the comments that i have received. I love reading them
Love Sarah XXX

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable..Such cute little love birds.. Love the hand made flowers too.. Very lovely work.. Good luck on DT call!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!! And nice to hear that someone elses house is not perf either! ;)
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails