Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 10 July 2010

Totally Gorjuss DT card _ water




Hi girls. How are you coping in this glorious heat?????
It's a good thing that this week our theme at Totally Gorjuss is water!!!! May make you feel cooler!
I have used a Sweet Pea stamp  ( from my blogging friend Angela ) as they are mermaidy and look like they live in the sea. I have used one of my new Sizzix Pro dies to cut the card shape and another new die," Dream" for the word. I will be putting some of these up for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested, or you can get in touch with me direct.
Hope you like it.
Have a great weekend and if any of you go to the Doncaster show next weekend (17th) come and say hello to me on the Hotshotcrafts stand
Love sarah XXX
p.s. Don't forget to check out Cowgirls Sunday Challenge this weekend. where the theme is Sherbet/Ice Cream
and the sponsors are Delicious Doodles
Your prize will be that you can pick 3 images by choice from her store and 2 images of choice from CJ's Cowgirls Up!

Along with a "Winners Badge" to display on your blog!
The "Top 3" will win "1 Image of choice from CJ"
and a "Top 3 Badge" that they will be able to proudly display on their blog's.

10 comments:

  1. Loving your card - it looks all dreamy :o) xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is absolutely beautiful i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card sarah,the image is beautiful and what a great shape card.love the papers and colours.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sarah, wonderful shape and I love the 'Dream' :-)
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah

    The sentiment on your gorgeous card is absolutely perfect, it really does have such a dreamy feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a gorgeous shape for the card, really different:D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah!! So sorry I haven't stopped in lately!! These last 3 weeks has been just crazy or me and my family. THis is gorgeous!! I love the way you have colored her and the cirle card looks awesome!! I hope you are doing well!!!

    And Adam Lambert sang Mad World at his concert along with In the Ring of Fire. Hes was awesome!! And he his a true artist!! His performance and singing was at of this world!! When you hear him sing those high pitches Live it will send cold chills all the way to your bones!! I have never heard anyone sing the way he does!! It was AMAZING!!

    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh another gorgeous creation Sarah. Love it. B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape of this one..the image is just gorgeous!! and I love all the soft colours! beautiful creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails