Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 18 December 2010

Totally Gorjuss DT card #61 - someone special








Good morning
wasn't sure if I would make this one as I have been so unwell all week. It started last weekend with the dreaded virus that has run rampant through our school. In the 12 years  have been there we have never had anything like this. Although I went back to school myself I have felt rotten and today I feel worse than I did at the start!
I had to put on the school staff buffet yesterday as well. I managed it but only ate some bread.
At Totally Gorjuss this week we want a card for someone special
The card I have made this week is for  the mum of one of our teachers who made cakes and Brandy mince pies for me for the buffet. She wouldn't accept the money for the ingredients so I have made her this card ( someone special) as a Thank you.
I have used Basic Grey papers which were my Blog Candy win from the ever so talented Maddy. Thank you Maddy, these papers are LUSH!!!!!
Hope you are all keeping well ( i didn't breath over the computer so you shouldn't catch anything!)
hugs Sarah X
challenges entered
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Cupcake Craft - Thank you
Allsorts - anything goes
Simon Says - anything goes
I love Promarkers - anything goes

17 comments:

  1. Just brilliant, Sarah! I love the subtle bling on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sarah - gorgeous colour and love the trim and sparkly details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Sarah.

    Do hope you soon feel properly better.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sarah.the tilda is beautiful and i love the colours and fab papers.
    hope you are feeling better soon hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! I do love this image, Love the soft sepia colours and all the fabulous layers...Love the mix of textures and the touches of glitter....Just perfect in every detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, I sure hope you are feeling better real soon. It's so rotten to be sick any time, but at the holidays it sucks! Love this card! From all the layering to the colors and the adorable raised little rolling pin. So cute! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Sarah

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response .

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the Christmas preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and wonderful holiday time

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah,

    Very nice card, the colors are very pretty!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sarah, love the lace too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Merry Christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful creation! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge and have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sarah, love your soft colourway and fabulous colouring of the adorable Tilda......great layering of the beautiful lace.

    Hope you're now feeling much better, so glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely lace layers ,thanks for joining in our challenge at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, this is special. I love it. Fabulous colour scheme. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    Wishing you a happy 2011 x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails