Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

Crafting Muskateers - First Challenge - my DT card

There is a new challenge blog that has its first challenge today. It is
 It is made up of several of the Ex Kanban DT and a few more lovely friends.

Our first challenge is 
Anything Goes

The sponsor for this challenge is  Carly from Creata. Just look at the amazing candy on offer!!!!!

If you don't have a blog you can still enter on our Facebook page

So we really hope you will join us on our very first challenge
So here is my first DT card
 I love this cute image by Mo Manning. I used my Sizzix dies to cut the ABC.

Looking forward to seeing your entries

Hugs Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Your card is so cute Aunty Sarah!
    Love Lyla x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails