Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Water

 With all the rain we had in England how appropriate that the challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week is
WATER
Our sponsor is Heathers Hobbie Haven

Here is my card. I have used one of the gorgeous LOTV stamps.
 I coloured the metallic corner with a dark Promarker. It was silver to begin with.
I kept the card fairly simple. I would love to add flowers ,but i am not sure how much a boy would like that !

Have a good weekend . I hope it is not too wet!

Hugs Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sarah.your design is stunning and I love your colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Auntie Sara!
    Your card is very cute!
    Love lyla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyla. I hope you enter my blog candy xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails