Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Paper Doll Tag

It's another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Just pick 3 items from the box to include in your projects.
 
I have used lace, flowers and ribbon. I just love these new Papeer Doll stamps and the matching Tag Pads. You may be seeing a lot of these style of cards now !!!!!

The sponsor this week is Crafters Companion.

I have used lace and ribbon that is available on my FB selling page

Thank you for looking

I will also be offering a little bit of blog candy shortly xx

hugs Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Sarah your paper doll tag is truly beautiful! I use to love playing with paper dolls when I was a kid.
    Thankyou also for letting me know I should check the Totally Gorgeous site! Woohoo I won! I am coming down with a nasty bug passed on by my dear husband, and was feeling misrable - untill I read your message! Thankyou!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful sarah.really love your details and colours and the stamp is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails