Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Anyone for Anya Sketch #2



Hi
Just finished a card lesson. It was a challenge as everyone was doing something different.... a scrapbook page, a waterfall card, a gatefold card and a card organiser. I must post a picture of the organiser as it is really lovely. We made them in a workshop I did some months ago.

Well I'm recovered from the weekend at Ally Pally. Last night I made this card for the Anyone for Anya challenge. The sketch was easy to follow. I have used Paper from my stash as well as Core'dinations Whitewash collection which I sanded. The image is coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is Whiff of Joy. Finally I used Ranger Distress Inks around the edges of my papers.

I'm looking forward to the new Greetings Farm stamps coming any day now to Hotshotcrafts so look out for lots of new cards.

Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. hi..your card is lovely hun, love those papers too, x carol GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours, lovely image and nice coloring.

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails