Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 17 September 2009

Just Magnolia - week 22 embossing





I had some of the new " my minds eye" papers and couldn't wait to use them.
For my entry to Just Magnolia this week i have used this cute Tilda stamp which i have coloured with Promarkers. I have included a photo of the colours I used. I have used my Nesties, Rectangles, Labels and nested flower.
The 'brads' are candy dots. I have basically kept to 2 colours, green and orange.
The theme was embossing and there were several sheets of embossed papers in the 'My minds eye' pack.
Sorry that one photo is sideways. I don't know how to rotate it yet!!!
Please let me know what you think of it.

Love Sarah XXX

P.S. Is anyone going to Ally Pally next week for the craft show?. I will be there demoing for Hotshotcrafts. Come over and say hello.


P.P.S Bev has some candy over at "All the things I love". You can enter up until 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails