Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 21 September 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge #48



After showing you the stamp masking tutorial I said I would show you the finished image made into card. I am entering this into the Whiff of Joy challenge.
I have coloured the Oakley image with Promarkers. The papers I have used are DCWV Basic card stock, My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow and DCWV The Doodlin Around Stack. The embellishments are buttons from my stash. The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy.
Hope you like it
Love Sarah XXX

4 comments:

  1. Wow this card is so beatiful and Oakley so sweet. Love your coloring.

    Love Corinna XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I just love this image and he is so cute on the mushroom!! The colors are fabulous as well!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah, love the image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,

    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
    I had the chance to come to yours and I like your cards a lot, so much love and inspiration you put in them like in this one.
    Great coloring.

    Have a wonderful day, Nadine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails