Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 24 September 2009

Just Magnolia week 23 Bev's sketch



The sketch by Bev this week at Just Magnolia is really nice. It isn't too hard which is good as I am feeling in a simple mood this week!!
I used one of the new Tilda stamps which I coloured with some of the new Promarkers. The papers are My Minds Eye ( again!!). The ribbon was from Hobbycraft and finally the letters are Papermania stick on letters.
This was really nice to make and you could easily make a batch of cards using this sketch. Thanks Bev!!!
Have a good day
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Sarah!
    I love the way you have coloured tilda in!
    I am on my mums laptop at the moment so followed you with her profile but when I get on our family one I will follow you with my details!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails