Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 5 October 2009

Dare you 2 dig challenge #22





Second post of the day
I have been feeling a bit down the last few days. Fortunately I still had some interest in my card making, although it took me longer than normal to do anything. I made this little bag which I thought I could enter into the DY2D challenge. The box is very easy to make., especially if you have a scorepal.
The challenge requires a digi image, which I have used from Digistamp Boutique, formally Grabadoodledo. This has been coloured with Promarkers. The die cut/ Punch shapes are the Oval Nesties I used for the image and it's mat and the punching on the lid and handle. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for this. I aged the box slightly with distress inks. The handle is held in place with brads.

These bags are so easy to make

TIP... Make a batch of blank boxes in various colours ready to decorate when needed.


You may see more of these on my blog. I just hope you don't get fed up of them.
If you make one please send me a picture of it.

Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!
    Your box is fab. Love the way you have used the Martha Stewart punch on the flap... it looks so delicate. Thank you so much for joining us on dare U 2 Digi Stamp. Good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next time.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sarah, beautiful digi image! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails