Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 8 October 2009

MoJo Madness 107 contest



Good afternoon everyone. First 2 lots of good news.

1. My son Daniel, as regular followers will know passed his A level Art with an 'A' this summer, is to be awarded a prize at the Schools Presentation evening at the end of October at Walsall Town Hall. The Art Award is only given to one pupil per year and he is to receive it. As you can imagine we are very proud of him.
2. I have been asked to be on the DT of a new challenge blog called Totally Gorjuss.
I'm really looking forward to that.
Now on to my entry for the Mojo Madness contest.
There was a sketch to follow and I have used a Tilda sitting a on a knife and fork ( as you do!!!) image coloured with Promarkers.
What do you think?
Love Sarah XXX

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, congratulations on your DT post for Totally Gorjuss, you deserve it as your cards are fab, and secondly how proud you must be feeling with your Son getting this award, what an achievement for him, but if he is anything like his mum then I can see why.
    Great card by the way, I adore Tilda but am slowly eyeing the Whiff of Joy stamps so am having to sit on my hands to stop me spending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Lots of fun here!!!
    Award for your son, DT-member(!!!!) and wonderful card!!!
    I really liked that sketch myself, but didn't have time to make a card... :( Will have to try the sketch later, though :)

    Good luck with everything - sounds exciting around you these days :D

    Scrappy hug C",)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails