Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 1 October 2009

Mojo Monday week 106





Good morning
Hope everyone is okay out there in craft land.

I have been having a play with some new stamps, Gretel and Heidi among the flowers from C.C. Designs that I have just had so I will post some pictures shortly.

First though this is my entry for Mojo Monday. I followed the sketch and used some papers from my stash along with the lovely Magnolia cupcake stamp which I coloured with Promarkers,
( these are from the new colours). I made the flower with my Nesties and used a pearlised brad in the centre. To add some depth to the card I used Glossy Accents on the icing. Well I thought I used Glossy Accents. I now realise I have used Crackle Glaze!!. I really should wear my glasses when making cards!!!!! Don't know if it shows up to well on the photo though.

Apologies for the photo quality. I don't know if it's the camera or I'm just a very bad photographer!!! Any tips will be gratefully received.

Love to hear what you think of it
Love Sarah XXX

P.S. lovely to hear from you Crystaltips. Look forward to some piccies.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy card! Love that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..I love that flower! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card Sarah, one of my favourite colours other than Pink. Love how you have made that adorable flower, really pretty. I had to have a chuckle about wearing your glasses as I had to have an eye test at the weekend due to the fact that I can't see very well now when crafting, forget work.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails