Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

CAS card and some help PLEASE

 Good morning to everyone. Hope you are enjoying the sun
This is a card I made yesterday....CAS.
I stamped the image (Woodware stamp from Hotshotcrafts) onto card suitable for Promarkers ( both are  available from Hotshotcrafts)
The sentiment was a stamp I bought at Ally Pally from Rubbernecker. A bit of matting and layering and there you are!

Now for some help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The craft blogging network is great so I am sure I will get some advice 
I am after Copic Ciao sets C and E. Do any of you know of anywhere selling them at a reasonable price. They seem to vary from £59 - £85!
Or is there anyone out there who is selling any of their Copics? Could you please get in touch. Thank you very much.
hugs sarah x

p.s. It is my 2nd Blogaversary this month so I am getting together a special Blog Candy. Keep Checking my blog!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. this is so stylish!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! As for Copics I bought mine individually and I'm not sure about the conversion rate but you can check here. http://www.carpediemstore.com/mlistCategoriesAndProducts.asp?midCategory=61

    Good luck getting your new markers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really elegant Sarah, have to say I am liking the latest trend towards CAS creations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cas card sarah.i love the gorgeous flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sarah. Love that flower.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant card Sarah
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. This flower is wonderful and you colored it beautifully.
    Sorry, I can't help you with Copics. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sarah, gorgeous flower :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails