Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Pink LOTV Fairy card

 




Hope you are all well and ready for another Bank Holiday. I know I am!
I am off out to lunch with friends today so I am looking forward to that.

Here is a card I have made using a LOTV fairy image and sentiment which I have coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are Trimcrafts First Edition "Spring Feast" available from Hotshotcrafts
This is a bigger card than the ones I usually make 7.5" square and has lovely scalloped edges which I think sets it off beautifully. It has the addition of ribbon, gems and a charm too.

Definitely a girly card.

It is available on Ebay 

Thank you for visitng
hugs Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sarah, just love the whole design.
    Enjoy your lunch, hope the weather is bright for you. I am off to my grandaughter's school for a royal wedding picnic and the sun is trying to break through. Enjoy your day.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card sarah.i love the sweet image and your papers and colours are scrummy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful.. Very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done hunny love it, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a pretty card. I love the layout! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah
    Thank you for thinking of me, yes my eye is better:-) I have had an interesting few months and hope I will have no more mishaps:-)
    Your card is beautiful! I love the shading of the image and the lace:-) Very nicely done
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. These images are so cue, Sarah! Love how you didn't put it all straight, more 'movement' in the card this way. Good to read you enjoyed the wedding! The bride was so pretty! Enjoy the weekend! We celebrate our QueensDay here today, so the day will be filled with fun and orange-dressed people, haha!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah this is just adorable! I love it all :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your these images of card so well. I really like your these design.Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails