Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 18 April 2011

Thank you card - Spellbinders meets LOTV





Hello everyone
Are you enjoying this glorious weather?. I hope it stays a while.
I hope I have a better week. My washing machine broke recently so I had to have a new one. This weekend my Fridge died on me and the suspension went on my daughters car on Friday!!  All this expense  (eating into my crafting money!!!!!!!)

Anyway, moan over here is a card I have made using several of my Nesties and a LOTV circular sentiments stamp. The DP is Forever Friends (Hobbycrafts exclusive)

If anyone is interested is for sale on Ebay

7 comments:

  1. They say things come in three Sarah, so hopefully thats the end of the problems.

    Love the looks of those new spellbinders and lovely rich coloured DP's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card sarah.i love the gorgeous colours.
    very classy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning sarah its so elegant and you sell your cards so cheaply whoever buys this one will have a bargain in my opinion your so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Sarah, I love all the layers, and super die cuts. Love the colors too! Very nice! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for brown colour. Such a beautiful and classy card. I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails