Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

A great mother and daughter day!



good morning to all
Another glorious sunny day in England....how long will it last?!!!!!
Yesterday I finally had my new fridge delivered.. We do take these items for granted. I have been without a fridge since Saturday. Do you know how tricky it is to keep milk, yogurts, ham cool in this warm weather!!!!!!
Also my daughter, Emma had the day off work, so we went into town. We shopped, She made me buy some great shoes ( don't know if I can walk in them though!), We had lunch in Pizza Hut, We sat with our feet in a bowl of Fish ( will try to upload a picture of it Emma took on her phone) who nibbled at our feet...very tickly, and then we had our nails done. We had a great time ( but I don't think we will let on to her Dad how much we spent!!!!!)
The card above is an Anniversary card I made for one of my husbands work partners. I adore these Hanglar stamps. I have coloured with Copics. I hope they like it.
Below is my new fridge. Hmmmmm looks more like my sons Uni fridge! 6 eggs and a can of larger. Must do some shopping!


Also my killer shoes. What do you think?
have a wonderful day
hugs Sarah X
p.s. don't forget to enter my LOTV Blog Candy!!!

11 comments:

  1. The weather certainly is glorious isn't it Sarah.

    I am thinking you have a fettish for shoes, I seem to remember some others not so long back as well.

    A great card btw.

    Hope you have a good Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love how you've masked the two images together. Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love these images and how you added charm to the bow. And the paper you used is very pretty too. And of course the flowers as well. It would be easier if I just said I like everything about this card. lol
    Oh my, those shoes you both are amazing. I love them. I think they must look even better when you are wearing them.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah, love these hAnglars.

    Pretty sure I couldn't walk in your lovely shoes, maybe a few years ago lol!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card, love the cute Hanglar images. The flowers and ribbon bow look fab too. Lovely shoes just right for this weather (plenty of air holes lol!!!!).
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah what the ...fish!!!!!! thats a new way for a foot soak lol love the card very sweet yep hAngler stamps are lovely must use mine more and those are killer shoes but don't worry I won't tell your hubby either lol hope this weather lasts I love the sun warmer the better for me so fingers crossed
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEET ADORABLE card, and I think I need those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sarah. Great images and love the colours :o) Fab shoes too (I don't think I could walk in them though!). Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a gorgeous card. The shoes I love, but couldn't wear them without hanging on for dear life!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful day with your daughter, time with them is so special. Love the shoes, too adorable! I got a new pair today too, I love shoes! Congrats on the new fridge, enjoy! And last but not least, super card! The stamp is so cute and great job on the coloring, I know they will love it! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card sarah.the image is so sweet and i love your colours and embellies.
    wow those shoes are stunning, i love seeing nice shoes but can`t walk in them myself,lol.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails