Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Fizzy Moon samples


OOh it is so cold here. I don't do cold!!!!!

That's the moaning over.  So far I have made 85 cards  for Hotshot Crafts since Friday. I thought I had finished.....silly me....of course I hadn't. I forgot I still had 20 bunting cards to do......... No housework again!

I have 2 samples to show you that I have made with one of the new Fizzy Moon stamps that are now available at Hotshot Crafts ( if you can't find them in the web shop yet just ring them and they will sort it out for you)

The first card has been coloured with Promarkers. I have also added clear glittery Atyou Spica pens on the flowers and vases. You can't see it on the photo...but it is there!.
The DP is Portobello Road

The second card has been coloured with H, B, Hb2 and HB4 pencils.   I made the flowers from a die and added MS punched leaves.



Keep warm and safe

Sarah x

15 comments:

  1. Ooh I so gotta get me those! Gorgeous hun, and what a fab addition to the FM range. Cold here too hun, but keeping my hands warm with lots of punching (they've arrived, yay!)(wink) Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so gorgeous Sarah...love the colours hun and those fabulous flowers too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. I just love the second color combination and how you coloring image with grey pencils. Hugs. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sarah. Love how you've combined the grey coloured image with the red and black theme. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 85 cards? I don´t do this amount in years!!
    Your 2nd card is totally my style - so cool to colour it with pencils - I never tried that... fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Uli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these are gorgeous Sarah! I love the image and it looks good coloured up and in b & w. Love the paper and butterflies in first card and the rolled roses in the 2nd look stunning!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both fabulous, but I am really loving the second one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are s cute! That image is darling! I really love the pencil coloring, that's something I want to try, to color in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it's so cold--we've had 60*F weather here in KS--incredibly strange for January! These are adorable--I just adore your rolled flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous cards sarah.i love the new fizzy moon stamp and your design are great,especially love your 2nd card, stunning mono colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, these are so adorable. I love the coloring and paper on the top card, but I love the flowers on the bottom one. I would be burned out on cards if I had to do that many cards. LOL. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is adorable, love the style and the touches of red is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're both gorgeous Sarah, love the fab flowers on the 2nd one. Amazed at how many cards you've managed to make, wow! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a busy girl you have been! You must be a bit burned out by now! It takes far less to do that to me. Both are quite adorable! Love the flowers from the 2nd one! I have been out of town and am a bit behind on my commenting, but all your projects are quite lovely! I don't do the cold well either which is why we were out of town!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails