Links at top of page

Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Winner of my Craft room clearout candy

Hi
As promised , when I reached 325 followers I would pick a winner from everyone who entered my candy. The winner is.....................................................................................

Scrappy Scatty....Jan

Congrats Jan.

Can you email me with your full address so that I can send your candy out. As promised I have added some more items. Some of the stamps have been used once by me, some items I received free in magazines, others are items I haven't used.

I will be posting another Craftroom clearout candy this week.  Thank you to everyone who entered

Sarah x

I will be posting another

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow!! Thank you soooo much
    will email you now
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!

    thanks for giving us this chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jan and thanks Sarah for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails