Links at top of page

Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Keeping it simple


 Keeping it simple
Saturday means another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. You might like this one.

The sponsor this week is the wonderful Lili of the Valley

So no need to worry about embellishments etc

So here is my DT card. I should have put a picture of me on!!!!Very Simple!!!!!
It is my first ( and probably my last!) attempt at colouring on Kraft. My only excuse(s) is that it was late at night, not good light and I was tired!!!!!  I think I need a lot more practice at this.


Can't wait to see what you do

Hugs Sarah x



7 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, what a beautiful card, your colouring on Kraft is perfect and love the CAS style!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is cute and like the way you have coloured in her hair. I have never used kraft card before but would like to have a go 1 day.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwwww Sarah this is so beautiful, who would have thought that something so simple could become so beautiful!
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and simple, I love it. Very soft looking and adorable! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very effective Sarah and the colours look great against the Kraft.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Adorable image and I like the look of coloring on kraft. I have only tried it once, thanks for reminding me to try again:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails