Links at top of page

Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

 Good morning
This is a very quick post as I am knee deep in sorting out out my excess kitchen items! I will be loading up the car and paying a visit to my local charity shop. I am, somehow, sorting through more craft items. Getting ready for another craftroom clearout candy

I have found so many stamps, punches etc that I don't use. Would any of you be interested in them if I put them up for sale here? They will be very cheap!
 
This card I made using my favourite Distress Inks and a bit of masking

I hope you like it.

Back to the kitchen!¬!¬!!

Hugs Sarah

P.P. Have you enetered my blog candy?

And have you entered your Easel cards into Hotshot Crafts challenge?.

11 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous card,love the image and the way you have it highlighted.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card you've made, i love it! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!
    Veeeery beautiful card!!!
    What kind of punches would you like to get rid of??
    Hugs,
    Uli

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous image on a gorgerous background. Love the monotone loo to it.
    I can't believe the week has just about gone - that's what comes of being back at work!!! Hope the term has started well for you.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. very gorgeous card! love your distressing. Wow! If I just live near you I would love to buy them. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oeh, this is sooo pretty!!! Love the color you created this in!!! Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah this is so beautiful. I keep forgetting about some of the different ways to make gorgeous cards. I've not used my distress inks in a while, and I don't know why, since I love the effect. I may have to pull them out to get a few extra general cards on hand. I love your work. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is gorgeous Sarah! I love the colour and soft patterns in background - Stunning!!!
    Hope your day goes well
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning sarah.i love the spicy colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is wonderful! LOVE the shading you've created! If you sell your items here on your blog, will you ship internationally?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails