Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2011

2 new cards and a winner!

Hi
I have 2 cards to show you today.
The first is for a lad who works with my husband who has sadly lost his grandfather. So I have made a very simple card. Nothing fancy.
The second card is for some friends celebrating their anniversary. Actually I am a week late!!!!!
 
 
 
And finally thank you to all of you who entered my June blog candy. The winner is
Sarah B ...................Congrats sarah and thank you for advertising it on your blog too. Can you email me your address ( mine is in the side bar) and I will post your stamp out to you. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.
I am fast approaching 50,000 hits so I will offer up a second candy this month. I hope you will spread the word and enter.
hugs sarah x

5 comments:

  1. 2 fab cards!!! Love the anniversary one!!! so so sweet and romantic!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 stunning cards sarah.sympathy cards are so hard but yours is perfect and i love your anniversary card, the little bunnies are so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cards both! Sympathy card is extremely tasteful and that anniversary card is sooo sweet! Congrats to Sarah B on winning your candy!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails