Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

A present for teacher

 
 

 
 One of our teachers left before the holiday to start a new teaching job today. She was a good friend and came to card classes here with her mum for a few years. I will fondly remember a cold Saturday we spent together at a Local market with  cards for sale. We only made about £20 the whole day!!!!!
Anyway here is the gift I made her. It was from a kit I bought from Create and Craft. She loved it. Hopefully every time she looks at it she will think back to our card classes together. I filled it with chocolates and jewellery
Thank you for looking
Sarah x
p.s. I only have 8 entries for my Gorjuss Girl,  candy. Have you entered?

7 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is fantastic sarah.so elegant and a wonderful gift ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY WORD WOW!!!!! This is just utterly amazing!!!! I love this, so creative, incredibly elegant and just LUSH!! everything abou it is just perfect! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sarah, what a gorgeous gift! I'm sure it will be treasured :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! What a lovely and thoughtful gift! I know she will thin of you every time she uses it! She's a lucky friend. Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous present. The box is gorgeous and you filled it with scrummy things too.
    Hope all is well with you.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails