Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

New Sizzix releases for sale

I have recently listed some of the new Sizzix releases on Ebay if you are interested.
Here are some of the links (click on the description under the photo to go straight to the Ebay listing)
A great starter kit of Big Shot Die cutting machine with plates, emboss folder, Bigz die, Sizzlits and DVD to help you

I only have 1 available and I know many shops have sold out. Price £74.99 + p+p (by Parcel Force)

I also have 2 original Big Shots for sale £53.99 
Suitcase bag £24.99

3D vase £24.99
Caddy Bag £24.99
Photo Album £24.99
You must try out the new Letterpress folders too. For a truly professional look to your cards
Corner Trellis Letterpress £4.99
Vintage valise £16.99

Organic Flourish Letterpress £3.75
Small easel £12.99
Vintage Cabinet card £12.50

We are in the process of setting up a web shop to sell Sizzix and Stix 2 Anything products, but it takes time and we are busy here at home at the moment too as Emma gets married in about 3 weeks.  So I have been busy behind the scenes making invites, favour boxes etc. I have also been doing another wedding ( for the same day) Invites, cake boxes, favour boxes, place settings etc. I am also busy making jewellery which has been selling well. My house looks like it has been burgled! All this activity I should be losing weight, but know I seem to be bigger than ever! Oh well you can't have everything..........although I will try!!!!!
Hope you like the items I have on offer
Don't forget If you do buy something just message me through Ebay or my blog to say you are a follower and I will include a little gift too!

My sister is having her Tonsils out today so I hope all goes well for her.
Enjoy your afternoon
hugs sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails