Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

We are so proud of him. Great news!

Remember I asked my dear blogging friends to watch Daniels first 3 minute film he had done at Uni. So many of you kindly did. In fact he has had over 20,000 views ( not all from craft bloggers!!!!!)
I just heard this morning that he got the best marks possible for his first year. How wonderful is that. I now need to  fish out my Tim Holtz film strip die and Sizzix camera die to make a congrats card ( He is doing film production and media).
As so many of you have followed us with him on his course and sent lovely comments I thought i would let you know. Thank you for your support . I know he has appreciated this very much
hugs sarah x

4 comments:

  1. Well done Daniel and you're right to be proud of him, he's doing very well. Enjoy his success. I'm sure he's going to do big things.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay that's brilliant news and many congrats Daniel. You have set yourself a high goal now for next year too so good luck with it all.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER Sarah!!! How wonderful!! It sounds like he is off towards a great future and career! All the best to him and you too! With him being such a responsible young man, it reflects on what a good Mum you are! Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails