Links at top of page

Followers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Last of the commissioned wedding cards

 
 
 
 
 Here is the 3rd of the 3 commissioned wedding cards I was asked to make. I have used a Fizzy Moon Decoupage for the image and I went for an easel card. I do love these! I also made a box for it.

Update on my sister. i went to see her today. She is in a lot of pain. She bled badly after the op ( Tonsillectomy ). Her throat looks awful. Her tongue is also bruised and cut. She is having great difficulty eating and drinking. The doctors say she will get worse before she gets better!. So she is stopping with mum and dad who are taking good care of her and of course Big Sis ( that's me) was there this afternoon. She just hopes she is well enough to make the 100 cupcakes for Emma's favour boxes in 3 weeks time!!!!!
hugs sarah x.

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the layers! And the colors are so soft and nice. It will be loved for sure! So sorry to hear about your sister, I sure hope she is doing much better real soon. Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a yummy card Sarah - love the colours and the easel is fab. Sorry to hear that your sister has been through such a torrid time. Hope she's on the mend soon. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card sarah.fab lilac colours and the fizzy moon is gorgeous.
    i hope you sister recovers quickly, sounds really painful.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so so sweet and romantic!!! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails