Links at top of page

Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Guest Designer for Passion for Promarkers


Well I am so happy because for the next 4 weeks I am a GDT on Passion for Promarkers. Can you imagine how excited I am? I am also very nervous but the girls on the team have all said hello and that they are just an email away if I need help. I hope they are sitting close to their computers!
The challenge this week is " Back to Nature"

The first card I made was a digital image of a Bee in the rain and the sentiment "Why does Nature have to be so wet????". I guess it should be "so white" with all the recent snow!!!!! I put Glossy accents over the umbrella, raindrops and puddle.

However I wasn't happy with it so instead I made a memo pad holder. The base and top were cut from a Sizzix die and covered with Wild Rose Studio papers which you can buy here. I distressed the edges with Distress inks. The pad was stuck onto the base and I tied an Organza ribbon on the top corner. The image is a stamp from Elusive Images ( I think). I used various shades of pink and green Promarkers. Finally I added Crackle Glaze to the coloured image. You can just about see it on the photo.

The sponsors this week, offering  a set of 5 Promarkers, are Letraset. And you can NEVER have too many Promarkers!!!!!
Don't forget to check out the DT blogs too for great cards and inspiration.
Love Sarah XXX



7 comments:

  1. So many congratulations on your PFP GDT hunny! Knock 'em dead girl. Your bee is very cute and I love the sentiment with him but your lilies are stunning! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous box!!! How stunning! and your bumble bee card is just too cute! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is beautiful I love the box and the flower is coloured beautifully I love the sentiment on your cute little card. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah...love the box ..the colouring is amazing and i love the image..the Bee's cute too!!...well done on your guest spot and thanks for your lovely comments...(famous ..lol)..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, I love your coloring and love your SWEET cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that box is Awesome hunny! love that! the image is beautiful but I love the shape of the box too! and the bee is a real cutie! well done on the GD spot too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love this stamp, he makes me smile! Great job on the coloring. Hugs, J:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails