Links at top of page

Followers

Monday 22 March 2010

Olympia show and more samples

Well Olympia on Saturday was HECTIC!!!! I was on the Hotshotcrafts stand and it was full on from the word go. We even had my husband, Michael, helping out!!!! ( he who hates all things crafty!!!!!)
There were 36 coaches that came to the show on Saturday too.
A big HELLO to everyone that visited us. We had several sell outs.So if any of you are attending the NEC this week, if you like what we have,  get it straight away because if you come back later, like some did, it could be gone.   YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
I made up another 22 cards for Sarah last week so here are a few pics of them. There would have been a pic of me demoing on Saturday but Michael forgot!!!!! You just can't get the staff!
To be fair there was no time to think and he did work hard. Bless.
Anyway. this is my last week as GDT on Passion for Promarkers so I must go and finish my card, which I will post tomorrow.
Enjoy the rest of your day
Love Sarah XXX
p.s. can anyone tell my how I put my name across my photos like so many of you do. Thank you

11 comments:

  1. So glad your weekend went well!!! Great cards!! Sounds like you have a husband like mine!! Not that he hates my crafting, he just doesn't get into it or even look to see what I have or am creating!! No support from him other than he never ask we why my craft supplies keep taking up more space!! lol!!
    Sarah I send my pictures to Picnik online photo editing and do it from their. I do have the paid version but some of the features you can use for free. Check it out and see if this is one. I upload my pic and then go to create, then text, pick a font and put it on the type box and then add. Then you can just save it back to your computer. Check it out and see if this is one of the free services!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Someone showed me how to put my name on my projects using Powerpoint. Best of all it is free! Insert your pic into a bland slide and then add text. That is all!
    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards!! Love the Gorjuss Girl!!! and the get well card with the tree on it is just gorgeous! stunning work! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. some more fabby samples hon..love those cute animals with the gigham check...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sarah! They are all gorgeous! Gosh sounds like you had a busy weekend at the show!
    It's interesting to see that everyone does their photos in different places!
    I edit mine in Piccasa, it's free to download just google download piccasa and you should find it.
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning selection of cards, my fav is the gg one, i love the gothiic colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah,
    Thnaks so much for visiting my blog, i love Lora Crafts too they have such fab goodies locally... wow your cards are just gorgeous and you colour with pro-markers like me!!! :D
    Sorry you couldn't make the demo we had a fantastic day, i think Lyndsey's doinng another in June.
    I think we have met though, were you doing a pro-marker demo at the NEC in November??.... i regonize some of your cards. The stand had some Whiff Of Joy stamps from what i can remember!!

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah, fabulous samples you have been very busy. Glad to hear the show went well for you.
    I am going to the NEC on Thurs so I will pop by and say hi to you and see what goodies Hotshot have to offer me, Rich is treating me for my birthday!!!. I add my text to my photos in paint if you open up the pic in win pic viewer you cab then click to open it in paint, click the add text (clear) button and type away.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, its me again lol. No i can't make the NEC this week,... i would really like to come though :( Hope the demo goes OK for you x
    And thanks for becoming a follower.

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails